Ready to sell your land?
The Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team with CIR Realty is here to help! Our team has the skill, experience, knowledge, and technology to sell your property for top dollar within an acceptable timeframe.
Give us a call to set up a free comparative market evaluation of your property.
What Is a Comparative Market Evaluation (CMA)?
A Comparative Market Analysis will help determine the selling price of your land in today’s market. It is prepared for you by one of our licensed Realtors® by analyzing properties with similar to yours that are already on the market or have recently sold. This market analysis is to help us price your land competitively to attract qualified buyers. Our goal is to achieve the maximum selling price for your land, while being able to sell your land within a relatively short period of time.
What is involved with listing your land? In addition to providing a CMA, we will discuss with you the following:
- Your real estate goals and timelines
- Selling process
- Listing paperwork and requirements for a MLS listing
- Real Estate fees, approximate closing costs, Real Property Reports/Survey Reports, dower implications, applicable GST implications and other costs associated with selling real estate
- Our listing strategy and marketing tools
Contact us for a Free Comparative Market Evaluation
Contact our team via phone, text, email or social media. We will schedule an initial meeting to explain our “No Bull” approach and determine the best strategy to ensure your real estate goals are reached.
Ready to buy land?
The Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team with CIR Realty is ready to help. Our team will make the process easier and less time consuming. We will help you locate and access properties for sale that match your criteria and budget and guide you through the offer process to possession day. Here’s the first couple of steps towards your new goal:
Your First Step
- Choose your most important criteria: location, type of land, access, etc.
- To help in your land search, we will set up an Automatic MLS Search. This Auto Email allows MLS to monitor New and Updated listings and auto deliver listings to your email based on your criteria you have supplied.
Your Next Step
Get prequalified with your bank or a mortgage broker if applicable. If you don’t have one currently, let us know and we can refer you to a mortgage professional that specializes in rural properties.
Call us today to get the Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team With CIR Realty working with you!
The benefits of working with The Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team when selling land:
- Professional Realtors® with over 25 years of experience selling Real Estate in Alberta.
- A track record of professionalism, integrity, negotiating and top producer status.
- Commitment to you to guide you through the entire process
- Market knowledge
We are confident that you will not find a more effective team working for you! Give us a call today!