Whether you are buying your next home, recreational or investment property, the Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team with CIR Realty is ready to help. Our team will make the process easier and less time consuming. We will help you locate and access properties for sale that match your criteria and budget and guide you through the offer process to possession day.
Here’s the first couple of steps towards your new goal:
Your First Step
- Determine why you want to buy a new home – such as building equity, place to call your own, raise a family, invest, recreation, downsize, or right size.
- Choose your most important criteria: location, layout, amenities, budget, age of home, size of home, outbuildings etc. Be specific and determine “must haves”.
- To help in your home search, we will set up an Automatic MLS Search. This Auto Email allows MLS to monitor New and Updated listings and auto deliver listings to your email based on your criteria you have supplied.
Your Next Step
Get prequalified with your bank or a mortgage broker. If you don’t have one currently, let us know and we can refer you to a mortgage professional.
Initiate the buying process – here is a step-by-step guide to the process.
Together we will find the right home for you! Call us today to get the Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team with CIR Realty working with you!
The Benefits of Working with The Smith & Griffith Real Estate Team when Buying a Home:
- Professional Realtors® with over 25 years of experience selling Real Estate in Alberta.
- A track record of professionalism, integrity, negotiating and top producer status.
- Commitment to you to guide you through the entire process
- Market knowledge
We are confident that you will not find a more effective team working for you! Give us a call today!